Beat the January Blues in our latest competition
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ENTRIES AND WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS!
Yes it’s January, yes Christmas is over and yes payday is a long time away, but hey who cares? In the Travel Republic January Sale you can save up to 50% off and book your hotel stay with just a £1 deposit so no need to feel blue.
If that’s not enough to get your spirits lifted then how about a HUGE competition with a whopping 7 prizes up for grabs? This month we say no to the January Blues and say blue isn’t so bad by rewarding prizes for your best ‘blue’ photos. We want to see your best swimming pool, blue skies and all round beautiful blue holiday photos.
Interested? In order to be in with a chance of winning one of the amazing prizes (we’re getting to them, promise), then all you have to do is upload your best blue coloured holiday photos to our Facebook page wall, or tweet our Twitter account, or pin on Pinterest. Please make sure you use the hashtag #blueisntsobad on all your photos, just so we can be sure you are entering.
Ok so now you know how to enter, let’s see what you can win (in no particular order):
-7 night villa hire for up to 6 people, self catering at Holiday House, Costa Dorada (courtesy of Interhome) WON
-2 nights for 2 with bed and breakfast at the Tryp Barcelona Apolo, Barcelona WON
-7 nights for 2, room only at the Domina Coral Bay Sicilia Zagarella, Sicily WON
-7 nights for 2 with bed and breakfast at the Argana Hotel, Morocco WON
-7 nights for 2 people, all inclusive at the Gavimar La Mirada Hotel & Apartments, Majorca WON
-4 nights for 2, half board at the Sol Katmandu Park and Resort, Majorca WON
-7 nights for 2, self catering at the Santa Barbara Golf, Tenerife WON
So now you know the prizes and what to do to win them there is nothing to stop you! You have up to the 31st January to submit as many photos as you like. If you are looking for some inspiration then why not check out our January Blues Pinterest board?
We will announce winners at random every week throughout January and will contact the winners via social media, so make sure you keep your eye on your social accounts.
Terms and conditions
1. To enter you must upload a blue photo to either Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest, making sure you use the hashtag #blueisntsobad.
2. Although we encourage humour and originality, all entries must be clean and focused on the colour blue. We will remove any inappropriate images.
3. Winners will be announced weekly via social media starting from 3rd Jan up to 31st Jan.
6–Entrants must be over 18 years old.
7-. Entering this competition grants Travel Republic a perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free license to use the photo material in future communications.
8-. Travel Republic reserves the right to announce the winner’s name on Facebook, Twitter or other promotional channels.
9-. Winners will be chosen by a Travel Republic employee judged on the entry’s quality and originality.
10. Each prize must be accepted within 14 days of being notified after which Travel Republic reserves the right to re-use the prize.
11. This competition is not open to Travel Republic employees or those of the companies contributing prizes.
12. The choice of winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
13. The prize is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
14. Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. transfers or insurance).
15. Hotel prizes are subject to availability and departure dates may be restricted by the travel provider (please see below).
16. Travel Republic will contribute up to £250 per person towards some of the accommodation prizes (see prize restrictions below), to be used towards the purchase of flights and or transfers and which will be sent via cheque if and when a winner has claimed and booked their hotel stay.
16. Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of the hotel prizes which may be featured on our company blog.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
1- The Deltebre Holiday House is subject to availability, winners must submit a choice of 3 preferred dates and this will be confirmed with the villa. The prize is for up to 6 people and Travel Republic will contribute £150 per person towards flights, the prize must be taken by the end of 2014.
2- The Tryp Barcelona Apolo is a standard room for 2 people on a bed and breakfast board for 2 days. The prize is subject to availability and must be taken in 2014. Travel Republic will contribute £150 per person towards flights.
3- The Domina Coral Bay Sicilia Zagarella is for 2 people, 7 nights, room only board. The prize must be taken between 5th April-31st Oct (excluding 18th Jul-29th Aug). Travel Republic will contribute £250 per person towards flights.
4- The Argana Hotel is for 7 nights, bed and breakfast board for 2 people. The prize must be taken between the 1st Aug-10th Sep and Travel Republic will contribute £250 per person towards flights.
5- The Gavimar La Mirada Hotel and Apartments is for 7 nights, all inclusive board for 2. The prize must be taken in summer 2014, excluding 10th Jul-28th Aug. Travel Republic will contribute £150 per person towards flights.
6- The Sol Katmandu Park and Resort is for 4 nights, half board for 2 people. The prize must be taken in 2014 and excludes Jul/Aug. Travel Republic will contribute £150 per person towards flights.
7- The Santa Barbara Golf is for 7 nights, self catering for 2 people. The prize must be taken in 2014 (subject to availability) and Travel Republic will contribute £150 per person towards flights.